We unlock new and lucrative opportunities on our JOBS portal. Explore and apply based on your skill-set.
our domain experts review your application and set your profile up for the interview.
The final applicants are called up for the interview and notified for their selection from therein.
On the day of joining candidate will be greeted by one of the talent acquisition team members for a short orientation, facility tour and a small Q/A session where new joiners will be answered on any question that they might have.
We Give you opportunities to Excel and Achieve the Global Recognition That you Deserve
MOBILE APP DEVELOPER
Pinnacle is looking for an experienced “Mobile App Developer” to work on android and IOS platforms. As a hands-on developer, he will be responsible for building, maintaining and testing mobile applications.
- Design and build advanced applications for the both IOS and Android platforms.
- Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support).
- Strong Object-Oriented Programming & Software engineering Concepts.
- Good understanding of service-oriented architecture.
- Strong knowledge of Andriod & IOS UI design principles, patterns, best practices and full mobile development life cycle for Android & IOS Phones.
- Ensuring the best performance and user experience of the application.
- Experience Working on Web services PHP and MySQL.
- Minimum 3-4 years’ experience in Android & IOS mobile app development.
- Excellent working experience with iOS and Android apps.
- Experience with integration of third-party libraries and APIs.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- 3+ year’s professional experience working as iOS & Android developer in software house.
Pinnacle is looking for an experienced “GRAPHIC DESIGNER” to join our team.
- Designs and creates visual communication to convey messages in an effective and pleasing manner.
- Providing creative concepts and designs to different marketing campaigns
- Creates social media content and designs from the standpoint of user engagement and awareness.
- Develop graphics and layouts for product illustrations for social media.
- Present ideas, work with the social media team and produce a final design.
- Develop illustrations, logos, YouTube thumbnails, and other designs. Criteria:
- Familiarity with design software and technologies such as (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc).
- Basic knowledge of Aftereffects and Premiere would be a plus · Degree in Design, fine arts or related field.
- A creative portfolio that features excellent designs skills, color sense, image manipulation skills and typography
- Have at least 2+ year of experience in a similar field.
- Takes direction and constructive critiques well while working autonomously and providing self-direction when needed.
- 1-2 year’s professional experience working in Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator..
CUSTOMER SUPPORT EXECUTIVE - INBOUND
Pinnacle is hiring international “Customer Service Executives” for its inbound operations in the night shift
Tasks are likely to include:
- Handling customers via Live Chats, Inbound Calls & Email Correspondence are the major tasks.
- Needs to perform business requirements & trend analysis for client satisfaction & profitability.
- Excellent English communication skills required.
- One may also have the opportunity to coach other team members or move into specific product specialties.
- This is an evening/night shift job, only apply if one can work according to UK/USA business hours.
- Females with preceding call center experience are encouraged to apply.